- Support our Group Tax Team with Transfer Pricing Documentation for a number of Group Companies in various Countries
- Draft Master- and Local files
- Coordinate Transfer Pricing Documentation with Business Units and Management
- Manage and Control timely accurate documentation and manage processes with internal and external stakeholders
- Support Tax Regulatory Projects in Common Reporting Standard or FATCA
- Draw/implement forms, write or revise directives
- University degree in law or business administration or solid professional education with additional education. Candidates should be able to demonstrate their ability to understand complex matters recommendations for action.
- The ideal candidate has a professional background in the financial services sector either with a bank or as a Consultant in the relevant industry.
- Team player skills. We expect excellent social competencies combined with result effectiveness. We expect patience combined with personal authority and assertiveness.
- The challenging work requires a self-reliant and reliable personality. Readiness of mind, strong analytical skills and a methodical way of work are a prerequisite. Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and handle complex processes involving multiple stakeholders.
- IT affinity. We require profound user knowledge in MS Office. Experience in working with large databases is an asset.
- Excellent command of German and English
Ana Piubel, Corporate Human Resources, +41 58 283 63 55
Take ownership and bring opportunities to life. Be Vontobel.