- Management of projects / subprojects for new products and services within investment banking - including planning, budgeting and reporting
- Preparation of business cases for the stakeholders in the Investment Banking Management - including the responsibility for the implementation
- Advising the management in the further development and implementation of the strategy
- Conducting market analyzes and screenings to develop new business opportunities and innovations
- Management support functions - management presentations, project portfolio management, controlling, budgeting, etc.
- Taking charge of ad hoc projects / tasks, especially regulatory topics
This multifunctional role contains challenging tasks in the following topics: Investment Banking, Structured Products, External Asset Managers, Brokerage, Corporate Finance and Transaction Banking – including project-/projectportfolio as well as process Management.
- University degree in finance, economics, natural science or IT supplemented with an EMBA of an Anglo-Saxon university or equivalent
- Several years of experience as a Senior Project Manager in a renowned consulting firm
- Several years of experience as a (Senior) Project Manager in an Investment Bank focusing on structured products/derivatives, trading, product- and risk management
- In depth knowledge of products and services for financial intermediaries, e.g. Brokerage, External Asset Managers, Transaction Banking, etc.
- Distinct IT affinity regarding risk management, trading and pricing systems for derivatives
- Team oriented, adaptive, willing to learn, ability to work under pressure, self-dependent, assertive as well as dedicated analytical and conceptual skills
- Excellent written and verbal German and English skills
Only direct applications desired.
Isabel Mettler, Corporate Human Resources, +41 58 283 54 37
Take ownership and bring opportunities to life. Be Vontobel.