- Maintenance and improvement of existing and development of new quantitative trading strategies
- Research on risk management, portfolio construction and portfolio optimization
- Monitoring of portfolios, data quality, strategy performance and risk management
- Support of sales and portfolio management with information regarding the portfolios and trading strategies
- PhD in economics / finance, mathematics, or computational science
- Strong programming skills in MATLAB. Proficiency in Excel. VBA and Python a plus
- Very sound knowledge of quantitative finance theory (asset pricing, portfolio theory, risk management), statistics and econometrics – Comfortable in a fast paced, multi-tasked environment
- Detail oriented, self-driven, focused, trustworthy, motivated team player with strong documentation skills, problem-solving, critical thinking, and decision-making skills
- Very good knowledge of German and good knowledge of English
Only direct applications desired.
Stefanie Glaser, Corporate Human Resources, +41 (0)58 283 73 87
Take ownership and bring opportunities to life. Be Vontobel.