- Ensure thorough and compliant monitoring of the management company’s service providers
- Continuous improvement of the service provider’s quality levels
- Ensure timely calculation and publication of correct net as-set values and other NAV components such as SSP, hedging levels, fee ratios, etc.
- Monitor and challenge key custody activities such as failed transactions, rebates and tax reclaims collection
- Provide operational support on special events occurring during the life cycle of the funds, such as implementation of new sub-funds or share classes, liquidations and mergers
- Contribute to financial statements production
- Ensure compliant and efficient international fund tax setup and reporting, as well as management of DTT and Aberdeen cases
- Monitor and challenge OTC instrument related processes (pricing, margining, EMIR duties, etc.)
- Ensure compliance with stock exchange notification duties
- Monitor proxy voting and assist on problematic cases
- Coordinate and support internal and external auditors
- University or similar educational background focused on finance or economics
- Strong operational professional background (ideally 10 years+) in the asset management or investment fund business
- Independent and convincing, critical, analytical and precise, persistent, committed
- Good command of English and German, French is a plus
Only direct applications desired.
Stefanie Glaser, Corporate Human Resources, +41 58 283 73 87
Take ownership and bring opportunities to life. Be Vontobel.