The team is looking for a highly motivated candidate with engineering background, eager to tackle vastly different tasks all relating to the operation of our market making System.
- To be able to assist traders optimally we do not implement first-line support. Instead our team talks directly with the business, assisting in questions relating to the behavior of the trading System
- In order to safe guard continuous operation of the trading system detection of abnormalities and alerting thereof is absolutely vital. This is a point of constant improvement
- We are connected to multiple exchanges (HKEX and SGX in Asia) and need to follow their release cycles in terms of development, testing and deployment
- Our release cycle of six weeks make us highly agile and able to respond quickly to new requirements. Testing of new functionality is an essential part
- Internal and external changes constantly force us to adapt, be it by fulfilling regulatory requirements or re-locating our software to new Hardware
- Analysis and contribution to solutions of incidents in critical situations. This also includes the infrastructure and network layer
- We are operating in a low latency environment and need to define, measure and evaluate performance indicators relating to our system. This touches software, hardware and network.
- M.Sc in computer science, mathematics or equivalent
- Experience from a front office team within a financial institute and/or from a financial software vendor
- Exceptional problem solving willingness and skills
- In-depth knowledge of financial markets and market making in particular
- Excellent communication skills
- Very good written and spoken English, Mandarin or Chinese would be a plus
Only direct applications desired.
Janine Barrios, Corporate Human Resources, +41 58 283 68 04.
Take ownership and bring opportunities to life. Be Vontobel.