- Represent Global Sales in worldwide (cross-boutique) projects and meetings. Lead or co-manage strategic and operative projects with a special focus on regulatory themes (e.g. FIDLEG, MIFID II, GDPR, AML/KYC).
- Support the Team Head in various strategic and operative Global Sales projects, such as yearly sales planning process
- Coordinate the management of all sales related client/partner contracts incl. the ongoing improvement of the processes and quality.
- Manage the global intermediary account coordination across all Global Sales regions, incl. definition of global account range, MIS and pipeline tracking, proactive coordination and systematic learning across regional sales teams
- Coordinate the management of all sales related fund platforms/fund information platforms, increase efficiency with a focus on NNM relevance
- At least 3-5 years of sales or project experience, preferably in Asset Management
- Well-organized and motivated person who is able to grasp things quickly and to work independently and against deadlines - Bachelor degree in Business/Finance or other discipline
- Ability to understand strategy and link it with implementation
- Good project management skills combined with proactive solution thinking
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills - Investment product knowledge (funds/mandates) would be an advantage - Fluent in German and English (verbal and written).
Only direct applications desired.
Bianca Opitz, Corporate Human Resources, +41 (0) 58 283 73 90
Take ownership and bring opportunities to life. Be Vontobel.